eSourcing 4.0 – Siemens take on the future of eSourcing at the 51st BME Symposium on Purchasing and Logistics
Keelvar is proud to partner with the Association Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics (BME) to support Europe’s largest gathering of procurement, logistics and supply chain professionals.
Beginning on Wednesday, November 9, in Berlin, the conference will provide a forum where like-minded organizations can share ideas and experiences on a range of topics, including:
- Purchasing 2030: thinking out of the box
- The value contribution of purchasing: enhancing success
- Lowering costs and increasing quality: mastering the balancing act
- Supplier management: enforcing collaborative solutions
- International supply chains: reshaping cooperation
- Global supply chains: mitigating risks
- e-solutions and business analytics: leveraging digitalization
One presentation of particular interest will be led by Sebastian Kahlmeyer, Senior Vice President of Supply Chain Architecture and Digitalization, at Siemens AG. Mr. Kahlmeyer’s presentation, “eSourcing 4.0: Leveraging smarter competition design using optimization capabilities,” will recount the journey that Siemens AG has taken from its initial forays into eSourcing technologies towards their goal of implementing a global strategic procurement platform. This presentation will describe their use of advanced eSourcing functionalities for market-making, combined with state-of-the art optimization technology, to drive value generation in eSourcing to the next level.
Visit us at the BME Symposium to learn more about how Keelvar is enabling organizations to take their strategic sourcing to the next level. Go to http://www.bme.de/en/all-events/symposium-en/ to register for the conference.